Information You Need
Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. provides outstanding and attentive service to property owners. We reach beyond your expectations and give you a customer experience that leaves you trusting that your investment property is working for you. We believe in delivering results. Lower vacancies. Higher rents. An increased return on your investment.
If you’re wondering why you need professional property management, consider these things.
- Property managers are educated and experienced, and we know how to handle tenants, properties and all the uncertainties that come with rental homes.
- Our local expertise helps us when it comes to pricing your home, preparing it for the rental market and ensuring that the property is up to code. Property managers stay up to date on all the legal and regulatory requirements that landlords often don’t know or understand.
- Property management companies can bring you peace of mind and ease of ownership. You won’t have to worry about accidentally violating fair housing laws or chasing down late rent or dealing with security deposits.
- A professional property manager understands how to maintain a rental property. Preventative maintenance is critical, and our trained eyes and vendor relationships can ensure small problems are fixed right away – before they become larger and more expensive.
- There’s less liability for owners who use property management companies. Whether it’s a legal challenge, changing your insurance or taking the necessary steps to eviction; property managers know what to do and how to keep you out of court.
Have a Question?
Whether you are a landlord with one property or an investor with an entire portfolio, hiring a professional to manage your asset is cost effective and guaranteed to help your property perform better.
Resources & Forms
- Contact Us
- Form W-9 Download
- ACH Agreement
- Owner Handbook
- 2016 Federal Income Tax Guide
- "Residential Rental Property" for use in preparing 2016 returns
- "Residential Rental Property"Emergencies and Disasters
Frequently Asked Questions
Tenants may request maintenance and repairs through our online portal system. They can also call us during emergencies and we will respond right away. Our policy is to work with licensed and insured vendors only, and we’ve developed positive relationships that results in tenant satisfaction which results in longer tenancy and profitability for our owners.