Lake Mary Property Management Services
We can Help Manage Your Lake Mary Rental Property
Owners and Investors in and around Lake Mary and the Central Florida area come to Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. for premier property management services. We are happy to serve a large part of Central Florida, including:
- Lake Mary
- Lake Mary
- Deland/Daytona Beach
- West Volusia
- Lake County and Seminole County
- Lake Nona
- Baldwin Park
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
Our current and past experiences in managing over 300 properties ranging from single family homes to apartments, condos and townhouses. This is a small sample of what we can do for you:
We lease your home quickly to high quality tenants.
- Prepare your home for the rental market.
- Strategic marketing and advertising campaigns to attract a large pool of tenants.
- Rigorous tenant screening to ensure only the best people are placed in your home.
- Coordination of lease signing and security deposit collection.
- Documented and detailed move-in inspections.
We manage your property proactively and responsibly.
- Responses to tenant needs and inquiries throughout the term of the lease.
- Collect rent and enforce the lease. Follow up on late or missing payments.
- Regular online accounting to track your income and expenses.
- Managing evictions, Notices and the move-out process.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure property is well maintained.
We increase renewals while decreasing tenant turnover and vacancy.
Inquire About Our Services
- Analyze market rents to determine whether an increase is warranted.
- Offer renewal notices to tenants within the legal time period.
- Preparing renewal documents and establishing new lease terms.
We take care of everything so you don’t have to. Instead of searching for vendors who can respond to an emergency on short notice and trying to decide what is wear and tear versus tenant damage, we put our talents to work to protect your investment, keep the rent rolling in and preserve the value of your asset.
"We are thrilled with Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. We have peace of mind knowing that are properties are looked after professionally and profitably."
~ Rand & Vicki H., Owners
Lake Mary Area Information
Although Lake Mary's beginning dates back to the 19th century, the City did not incorporate until August 7, 1973. Named after the wife of a minister who settled on the northern shores of the lake, Lake Mary started as a village of two tiny settlements called Bent's Station and Belle Fontaine. They were located along the railroad that ran between Sanford and Orlando.
The City began primarily as a citrus-based agricultural community. In the early seventies, as the Disney development surge pushed northward, Lake Mary began to transform into a semi-rural bedroom community serving Orlando. During the late eighties and early nineties the City experienced tremendous growth in residential development as well as an economic development center with hundreds of thousands of square feet of office, retail and industrial uses.
The Lake Mary Chamber of Commerce was established in January of 1923. The Chamber has been active continuously since its inception and is said to be the oldest one in the state with this distinction.